Dual Enrollment is a great way for students to complete some college level credits while still in high school.

Dual Enrollment can take many forms, including (but not limited to) taking courses at a local college or university, taking courses in high school that are sponsored or hosted by a local college or university, or possibly taking courses online while still in high school. It is important to remember that requirements designated in the University Academic Transfer of Credit Policy apply to these types of courses.

Courses that have already been evaluated for credit can be found on our Course Equivalents by State page. Please use the steps below to ensure that credit for courses taken can be transferred!

  1. If the course taken (using the college course code designation) is not on the Course Equivalents by State page, it will need be evaluated. Please send a copy of the syllabus for the course to cua-transfercredit@cua.edu. See an example syllabus.
  2. If the course taken has already been evaluated, ensure that the grade for the course is a C- or better and request an official transcript from the college or university that hosted the course. The transcript should be sent directly from the school to Catholic University.
  3. Once you have officially matriculated, you should see credits for courses taken added to your Cardinal Station account.